Sunday, June 13, 2010

And so it begins...

Hi everyone! Well, I thought I'd give this blogging thing a try. Mainly, I want to use this blog as a way to keep everyone up-to-date on what's going on with our new roles as parents and my new job as a stay-at-home mom.

We're anxiously awaiting the arrival of Evelyn Jean sometime around July 20th. Why this name? For the name "Evelyn", I was against using a popular name, so I looked at the social security name list from 1900. But now it's becoming popular again! Oh well. "Jean" honors my grandma's first name, my mother's first name, my mother-in-law's first name, my sister-in-law's middle name, and my middle name.

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I'll have more exciting things to report soon!

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy! This is going to be so much fun. I've put you on my "favorites"
    so now I can check in regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice name. I have a Great Aunt Evelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, by the way... KEYSERRRR!!! I'm glad to be one of the first to comment on here. Congratulations on your new blog and soon to be baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that suave guy with a chick on his arm. So handsome he must be an ET.

    ReplyDelete