Saturday, November 20, 2010

World's Worst Blogger



Ugh, I'm sorry for the 2 month delay in blogs! I've been in a funk for a while and I'm just starting to feel back to normal. Ready for some major updates?? Let's go!






<---- Evelyn at 3 months old

She had her first ear infection this month. Poor thing. She was tugging at her ear and pulling her hair, but never had a fever. On top of everything, she's now teething! Drool and pain. Oh, and please don't ask if we're giving her paragoric (sp?), dimetapp with codeine, whiskey, or rum. I wish we could, but it's infant tylenol, baby orajel, and frozen teethers.


Other big news? Evelyn and Mommy went to CT for 11 days! The first 8 days were rough, as Evie was very clingy and had a big case of separation anxiety. She was fantastic on the plane though. It was so great that she got to meet her Aunty Kerry, Great Gramma Burns, Great Gramma Gudlewski, and the rest of our extended family. The best news? Eric, Evie, and I are coming home for Christmas!! We're flying in Xmas Eve morning and leaving on the 28th. Santa's gonna have to find us in CT! Another post with lots of pictures to come tomorrow.


Evelyn at 4 months ---->


STATS:


Weight: 12 pounds (7th percentile)


Length: 24 inches (25th percentile)


So, she's a peanut! But the pediatrician is very happy with her development. Evie's growing cognitively in leaps and bounds!! She can now bring her pacifier to her mouth, play with toys, enjoys when Mommy reads her books, loves singing "The Wheels on the Bus" and "Old MacDonald", and she just started laughing. Best sound ever! Evie's also sitting with support now. Super baby!
Well, there's the quick update. Sorry for the HUGE delay! I promise (again) to try and keep up.




No comments:

Post a Comment