Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Gramma and Grampa from CT Visited!!

Hi!! It's everyone's favorite baby...Evie! My gramma and grampa from CT came to visit for 5 days. We had so much fun! Since we use skype a lot, I recognized Grammy right away and loved on her a whole bunch.

Mommy, Gramma, Grampa, and I went to the Cubs/Brewers game at Miller Park on Sunday. The Brewers won! It was so exciting that I fell asleep for a few innings. I missed the sausage race.

On Monday, we drove around Milwaukee. I slept the whole time, but everyone else pretended they were house hunting for an expensive mansion on the lake.

Then on Tuesday we went to the Milwaukee County Zoo. Mommy said I was the cutest giraffe there! I liked looking at all the people, while Grammy and Grampa liked the animals. That night we went to a new restaurant (Antigua) with Aunty Kelly and Big Guy (Uncle Brian). Mommy says it was Latin food and it was awesome, but all I got to eat were peach puffs. So I fussed.

Sadly, Gramma and Grampa had to go home on Wednesday. It was beautiful outside, so I got to play in the yard for the first time! Gramma kept stopping me from eating the grass. Oh well, I'll eat some when Mommy's not looking!

I can't wait to see Grammy and Grampa in June when Mommy and I visit for 2 whole weeks!

At Miller Park, where Gramma asked for a Bud Light (slaps hand to forehead)




Cutest giraffe at the zoo!




I love my mommy!

Grampa is awesome!


Mommy says this picture makes her eyes tear up.


My first time playing with grass.



Om nom nom...my feet taste awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment