*Oh, and Evelyn learned how to whistle since yesterday's post. Yes. Whistle.
Evie's flapping her hands so fast that you can't see them! That's my old high chair that my mom saved and just added a new pad. That thing is 30 years old and still looks great.
Hanging out with Aunty Kerry in the backyard.
I LOVE this picture of my happy little girl!
Evie's so dramatic. "Romeo, oh Romeo..."
Evie's contemplating life while chewing on a blade of grass.
Hanging out with Great Aunty Kathy
...and now we're done being held.
The paparazzi is always taking pics of Evie!
While in CT, Evie and I met up with Carrie and her daughter Claudia at the UConn Dairy Bar. Yummm...the ice cream there is so incredibly yummy! Carrie and I know each other from many summers at camp and Claudia is 4 days older than Evie.
Checking each other out.
Watching a big dairy truck back up.
All cleaned up!
My step-cousins graduated from UConn and Grampa, Evie and I went to the combined graduation party at a local park. Evie had a blast looking at the other kids there and crawling in the grass.
Posing with Grampa and Great Uncle Ricky.
Hanging out with Gramma
Mommy's friends Carol and Nick came over one day with their granddaughter Ava. Ava is 15 months old and too cute! Evie LOVES the play teapot set they bought her. Mom and Carol have been friends for over 40 years and went to nursing school together.
Let me out!
Another day, Evie and I went to Wickham Park with Heather and her twins, Jacob and Abby. Heather and I are friends from UConn. Her twins are 8 months old and too stinking cute! She also has a 5 year old daughter, Stephanie, but she was at pre-school during our outing. I couldn't complain about pushing Evie up the wicked steep hill because Heather had two babies in that double stroller!
Hanging out with Great-Gramma Gudlewski.
Sneak preview of First Birthday pictures!
That's all, folks!
Stunning pictures~~~~ She's so cute!!!
ReplyDelete