First, Kristy, Lila, Evie, and I went to the Racine Zoo. Evie was very excited about the kangaroos!
The playground was cute, but since Evie isn't walking yet she didn't really get into playing. She liked looking at the other kids play.
Then...Evelyn turned 1 years old!!
Lila helped Evie open her presents.
I made Evelyn's cake. It's the thought that counts.
We bought Evelyn this adorable pottery barn kids anywhere chair. She LOVES it! I don't have a pic of her in it yet, so you'll have to deal with a pic of Frankie in the chair.
Eric's birthday is a week after Evelyn's, so we went down to Kenosha for dinner at our favorite Irish restaurant, Ashling on the Lough. Then we walked over to the harbor to look at our yacht (yeah, right...).
Evelyn and Aunty Kelly
Today, Crystal, Evelyn, and I went to the Milwaukee County Zoo. We now have a Zoo Pass and plan to go there weekly.
Apparently, it's rough being a bear...
No comments:
Post a Comment