Thursday, July 22, 2010

1 Week later...




Well, life has definitely changed in the Keyser household!! It's amazing how such a tiny and new being can completely control every aspect of your life! Evie's been keeping us on our toes. She likes being swaddled and fed, but dislikes diaper changes and evenings. She seems to be nocturnal, which makes for very overtired parents. I can't believe she's already a week old! Too soon she'll be asking for the car.

Eric's been my rock through everything. He's so caring, patient and sweet with Evie and supports me when I'm feeling overwhelmed. He's an amazing daddy. I'm so lucky to have entered the adventure of parenthood with my best friend.

The cats are doing okay. I think Toby is going through middle kid syndrome. He's being extra affectionate, but acts up more. He was first to sniff Evie and isn't scared of her, which is remarkable for a notorious scaredy cat. Frankie's pretty aloof to the baby. He's checked her out, but doesn't find her interesting. Eric and I try to give extra pets and cuddles so they don't feel too neglected.

1 comment:

  1. Oh good! I was hoping that you'd begin posting on your blog!
    Love the "dark and stormy night" story :o)
    This is going to be FUN!!!!
    xoxoxoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete